Plumbing & HVAC Careers in Reading, PA
Come Work with Our Team of Plumbing & HVAC Experts!
Do you want to work at a growing, thriving plumbing and HVAC company with a high level of expertise and professionalism? Then join our team at Essig Plumbing & Heating today! We’ve been the most trusted plumbing and HVAC service in Berks County for over 80 years and we’re looking for more people to join us to maintain a legacy of top-notch service. See our available positions below.
Residential HVAC Technician Wanted
Essig Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a third generation family owned service company. We are looking for an honest, hardworking and motivated HVAC Technician with an outgoing personality to join our service team. We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay along with the training and support for you to succeed.
- Maintain and service residential heating and cooling equipment
- Proficiency and/or willingness to learn: air conditioning, heat pump, oil, and gas systems
- Provide superior customer service, treating everybody’s home with utmost respect
- Participate in the on call schedule
Please send your resume and cover letter to Barry@pwessig.com
HVAC Installer Wanted
Essig Pumbing, Heating and Cooling is the top HVAC installation and service company in Berks county. We excel in customer service and quality work and we are looking for people to add to our HVAC installation team. If you are hardworking, honest and take pride in doing a thorough and beautiful job we are looking for you.
HVAC Helpers Wanted
Essig is the number one service for installing cooling and heating systems in Reading and the rest of Berks and Lehigh Counties, and we’re looking for helpers to assist our HVAC technicians on the job. Improved comfort and indoor air quality is the name of the game for our services and if you’re a fast-learning, fast-paced worker with a passion for improving home comfort, then this is the job for you! Our HVAC technicians offer repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services, and it could be your helping hand that ensures the work is done at the highest quality.
Watch the video below to hear about why Essig is a great company to advance your HVAC Career with!
Plumbing Helpers Wanted
We’re also looking for plumbing helpers to assist our professional plumbers with services like drain cleaning, toilet repair, garbage disposal problems, and so much more! The team of plumbers at Essig can deliver quality repair, replacement, and installation of all fixtures. We’re looking for helpers with the character and personality to interact with all customers. An ambitious, personable helper can help solve some of the toughest plumbing problems. Training will be held, and a passion for working with your hands is a must!
Why Should You Join Our Team?
When you work at Essig, you’re not just joining a team of highly trained, highly motivated individuals, you’re becoming a part of the family. We’re the coolest, most inviting plumbing service in the Berks County area. And remember, the experience isn't necessary!
Here are just a few things to expect when you enlist in the Essig team:
- Great employee benefits- When you work with us, you’ll receive great health benefits and 401K. Also, you’ll receive the opportunity to work alongside the most professional and trusted plumbers and HVAC technicians in the area.
- We’re growing- Sure, Essig has been around for over 80 years, but we’re still growing and thriving better than ever. We’ve been named the number one plumbing and HVAC service in Reading and the rest of Berks County, and there are no signs of us slowing down!
- Personable culture- Essig prides itself on high-quality service for customers and a personable culture amongst its employees. There is always room to change and grow within our company. Helper today, full-time technician tomorrow!
Watch the video below to hear from our current employees why they Love Working at Essig!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat Rate Pricing
On-Call 7 Days a Week
Same-Day Service Available
Serving You Since 1938