Lebanon Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Expert Plumbers and HVAC Technicians in PA
You do a lot to make your house a home, from decorating it to maintaining the systems and appliances that keep it running. When your home isn’t as comfortable as it used to be, you need reliable experts who know how to get your plumbing, heater, and air conditioner working like new again.
At Essig Plumbing & Heating, we believe in doing right by our customers. We always make sure that the right technician for the job shows up to your door on-time, clean, and ready to provide respectful and effective service. We strive to deliver nothing less than outstanding results, guaranteed to keep you and your loved ones safe and comfortable at home for a price you can afford.
Keeping Your Home's Plumbing Running Smoothly
Modern plumbing is a convenience that we all rely on in our day-to-day lives. We count on our home plumbing systems to keep us clean, cook our food, and provide clean, drinkable water. Essig Plumbing & Heating provides all of the services and products you need to keep your home plumbing system working perfectly, with repairs, installations, and maintenance that can resolve any issue.
We provide the following plumbing services in Lebanon, PA:
- Bathroom plumbing installations and repairs
- Faucet repairs and replacements
- Drain cleaning
- Pipe repairs
- Leak detection and repairs
- Garbage disposal services
- Sewer line services
- Gas line services
- Water heater services
- Water treatment services
- Camera inspections
- Emergency plumbing services
- And more!
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Is your hot water running out in the middle of your shower? There might be a problem with your water heater. Hot water heaters unfortunately do not last forever, and they are one of the most used plumbing fixtures in our homes. We rely on them throughout the day to warm water coming out of our faucets, and to provide hot water to wash our clothes and dishes with. Since they are used so frequently, they will eventually begin to deteriorate and wear out.
How to tell if your hot water heater is going bad:
- Fluctuating water temperatures - if you are having a hard time keeping the temperature coming out of your faucet even, this could indicate a problem with your water heater. The most common reason for this issue is an excess of mineral deposits inside your tank. Be sure to schedule annual water heater flush services to help prevent this!
- Lack of hot water - one of the most common signs that something is amiss with your water heater is running out of hot water too quickly or even a complete lack of hot water. Traditional water heaters generally have two heating elements, and if you have a lack of hot water it's usually because one or both of these heating elements has stopped working properly.
- Strange noises coming from the tank - it is normal for water heaters to make a little bit of noise while they run, but if you are noticing banging, popping, or cracking noises you should call Essig Plumbing & Heating straight away. You may have excess minerals in the tank or a broken element within the water heater itself. Our team can quickly diagnose the issue and get your water heater working more effectively, potentially preventing the tank from springing a leak.
- Rust-colored water - if you notice the water coming out of your faucets has begun to look rust-colored or have sediment in it, there is likely a problem within the storage tank of your hot water heater. It may have rusted, or be full of sediment and minerals that are making their way through your home's plumbing systems.
- Noticeable leaks in the storage tank - leaks in your water heater's storage tank should always be looked at by a professional plumber. If you have a noticeable leak in your storage tank it can quickly go from bad to worse, so it's important to have this looked at as soon as possible.
Reliable Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
When the weather outside gets too hot or too cold, you count on your home to keep you safe from the outside elements. But when your heater or air conditioner is broken, old, or under performing, you’ll still be feeling the effects of outside weather. Our heating and air conditioning technicians are fully trained and equipped to handle everything your heater and air conditioner need to keep your home at the ideal temperature, from installations and repairs to regular maintenance and beyond.
Signs your HVAC system needs repair:
- Sudden spike in utilities - it's normal for bills to increase as you use your furnace or air conditioner more frequently, but if your year-over-year increase sees a massive surge it could indicate that your HVAC system is not working as effectively as it should.
- Strange noises - any loud noises outside of the ordinary should be investigated by a professional HVAC technician. Loud banging, clanging, or grinding sounds why your HVAC is running could indicate a problem, and can potentially lead to more damage to your system if ignored.
- Frequent cycling - if your furnace or air conditioner seems to be having to work harder than it used to to adequately heat or cool your space, it may not be operating as efficiently as it should. Try changing your air filter, and if that doesn't resolve the problem we recommend that you call for professional repair.
If you notice any of the above, be sure to call Essig Plumbing & Heating for reliable heating or air conditioning repair in Lebanon, PA. We will always attempt to repair rather than replace if that is the more economical option, but sometimes replacement will end up saving you money in the long run.
Here for You at Home and At Work
We know that you don’t spend all of your time at home – a significant portion of your day is spent at work, and you want to feel safe and comfortable there as well. Our commercial heating, cooling, and plumbing services are designed to create and maintain an optimal working environment for any business. Whether you need to create a productive environment for your office or a welcoming one for your retail business or restaurant, Essig Plumbing & Heating can deliver the services you need.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat Rate Pricing
Available 6 Days a Week
Serving You Since 1938