Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Services in Pottstown
Your Local Home Service Pros
Your home is one of your biggest and most previous investments, so when it needs service, make sure to entrust the job to qualified, experienced, highly-rated local professionals. At Essig Plumbing & Heating, we've been in business for more than 80 years, so you can trust that we have what it takes to provide superior workmanship and customer care. Offering a range of services, we have the home & business comfort solutions you're looking for!
Essig is proud to be a top-reviewed Pottstown plumber & HVAC company. Read our reviews to see what people in your area are saying about us!
The Pottstown Plumber Locals Trusts
For all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs in Pottstown, Make it Essig! Our experienced professionals offer a wide range of plumbing services to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We are available around the clock to provide same-day emergency plumbing repairs whenever they are needed. Running toilet? Clogged drain? Leaky faucet? Call Essig!
Our Pottstown plumbing services include:
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Video camera plumbing inspections
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Gas line services
- Pipe repair
- Sewer replacement
- Well pumps
- Water heater repair and replacement
Let our Pottstown plumbers take care of your comfort without the hassle. Sign up for our "Make it Essig!" Service Partner Plan today!
5 Subtle Signs You Need A Plumber
1. Gurgle - If you ever hear bubbling or gurgling coming from unused plumbing appliances, make sure to call in our experts in Pottstown plumbing services. The air in your sewer isn't ventilating and coming up through your water which means the clog is severe.
2. Animals attracted to your yard - If you have a leak in your sewer line, you might have a hard time noticing it. But the bugs and animals in your neighborhood will love the added nutrients to your soil.
3. Your toilet won't stop running - First check that the chain isn't in the way of your flapper and that it's hooked up properly. If those aren't the issue, your local Pottstown plumber should be able to fix your toilet.
4. Some cold water in your hot shower - This might not seem like much, but it means there's a leak in your water heater's line that brings cold water into your unit.
5. Slow water pressure - You could try unscrewing the aerator and getting at the gunk yourself, but don't try getting at the clog through the exposed end of your faucet. Call in your specialists in Pottstown plumbing services before you do harm to your fixture or showerhead.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Pottstown
You may have heard of the benefits of tankless water heaters. The price tag, however, may have steered you away. While these units cost more up front, the experts claim long-term savings. For some these are hard to fathom. Tankless water heaters in Pottstown can actually save you money in various ways.
There’s no exact number or promise as to what you will save. Consumer Reports has said tankless units might save you as much as $80 per year, while Energy Star claims it might save the customer around $100 or perhaps more. Here we’ll focus on how a tankless water heater can save, rather than promise a specific dollar amount you’ll have extra in your pocket.
How do tankless water heaters save you money?
- Use less water. While this depends on how much water your household actually uses; the device is on-demand after all; it does not require a large tank to be filled. The water you use passes through the heating element, and that’s what gets consumed. Naturally the less water you use the less the water utility company will charge you.
- Use less electricity. With tankless water heaters, you’re not using the electricity to constantly keep a tank of water hot. Tank heaters run all the time, constantly drawing power and adding to the consumption and bill you receive every month. The unit’s efficiency factors into cost savings as well. It is affected by how cold the incoming water is, how hot the outgoing water needs to be, and the volume of liquid that passes through. The amount of natural gas that gets burned in the process is a factor too.
- Tax credits. You may also be eligible for tax credits by going energy efficient. This can vary depending on where you live and the utility companies that operate in your area. Another benefit is you can lower the water temperature of the unit since there’s no standing water. Lowering it below 120 degrees Fahrenheit can save on heating costs.
- Longevity. Tankless water heaters also last longer, up to around 20 years. Since you don’t have to replace the unit as often, you don’t have to spend on purchasing the equipment sooner. Tankless models also don’t leak as much. There’s also less water damage so repairs are typically less frequent.
Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Is your heater or air conditioner on the fritz? Are you looking for a reliable HVAC contractor in Pottstown to perform routine maintenance on your furnace or AC? For dependable service you can count on same-day, call Essig Plumbing & Heating. From expert repairs to complete system replacements, we have all of your HVAC needs covered. Our technicians work with a variety of heating and cooling systems from a range of trusted brands, so no matter what equipment you own, we have a solution that fits your needs. We are proud to have earned the 2019 Berks County People’s Choice Award for HVAC service.
Give us a call for the following HVAC services:
- AC repair, replacement & maintenance
- Heating repair, replacement & maintenance
- Air duct services
- Heat pump service
- Thermostat service
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Commercial HVAC
Schedule your appointment using our online form, or give us a call now!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat Rate Pricing
Available 6 Days a Week
Serving You Since 1938