Perhaps it’s time to discover the benefits of a tankless water heater in your Reading home!
Say good-bye to the disadvantages of conventional water heaters and say hello to all the benefits of the unconventional tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters only heat water when you need it. If no one is home using hot water your unit will not heat the water, and that will save you fuel. And that can add up to big savings on your utility bill.
Disadvantages of Conventional Hot Water Tanks
- They burn fuel 24 hours a day to keep your water warm
- They consume a lot of energy
- They increase monthly bills
- They take up a lot of space
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
- They provide you with an endless supply of hot water.
- They lower the amount of water you are using in your home by up to 20%.
- They take up less space in your home.
- They save you money on energy bills.
- They reduce carbon monoxide emissions by more than 60%
If you are in the market for a new water heater, then it’s in your best interest to consider an upgrade to a tankless water heater. If you don’t know much about tankless water heaters, then you’ve come to the right place, because PW Essig has been the plumbing expert in Berks County PA for over 70 years.
About Essig Plumbing and Heating in Reading
Essig has built a standard of outstanding service since 1938. Our highly trained technicians will determine the best solution for your situation and you can be confident that you’ll be presented with price options whenever possible. When you call Essig, you can rest assured that your emergency is our emergency. Our customers know we are available 24 hours a day. So whether you’re considering a change to a tankless water heater, have a clogged drain, leaking pipe or malfunctioning heat or air conditioning unit, we’re there for you when you need us the most.