Was your nice hot morning shower a cold wake up call this morning? If so, then you might need water heater repair in Reading.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Reading
One of the luxuries of living in a developed country is the fact that you can simply open a faucet and get hot water. We’re so used to it that we take it for granted—and we never notice until something goes awry. Except for in a few special places on earth where hot springs bubble naturally out of the ground, we actually need water heaters to provide our households with hot water. So how can you tell if your water heater needs repairs?
- You have no hot water. If the power isn’t out and you don’t have hot water, there’s probably something wrong with the heating element.
- The flow of hot water isn’t consistent. If the water runs hot, then cold, then hot again, the heating element is likely damaged.
- There’s sediment or rust in the water. A storage tank water heater needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. If it isn’t, sediment can build up inside the tank, which leads to low-quality water.
- The tank is leaking. If the water tank leaks, then it’s probably corroded, and it will need to be replaced.
- The heater keeps turning off. This could indicate a wide variety of mechanical problems.
Call PW Essig for Water Heater Repair in Reading
Even though you might want to try to repair your water heater yourself, you’re best advised to call a licensed plumber. Water heaters are intricate appliances, and if you aren’t familiar with them, then it’s easy to get something wrong. If you call an experienced, trustworthy plumber like the ones at PW Essig, then you can rest assured you’ll get top quality repairs for an affordable price. In addition, all of the parts and labor come with a warranty, so you’re covered in the event there’s still a problem after the repairs. Why wait? Call PW Essig today?