The Northeast region of the United States is currently in the midst of the coldest time of the year. Roads are getting icier, snowfall is becoming more frequent, and residents everywhere are searching for the nearest blanket to keep them warm. But before you go ahead and disappear under layers of warm clothing, it’s important to invest in furnace installation in Boyertown, if you haven’t done so already. It’s highly important to make sure you and your family are kept comfortable during the winter, and installing a furnace is exactly the way to go!
At PW Essig, we have a team of experts who are ready to call for furnace installation in Boyertown. We want to make sure no home in the area is stuck without heating during the winter, and we’ll take any step possible to ensure you have a furnace to keep you 100% happy. While many homeowners simply want to get a furnace in their home as soon as possible, it’s important to take time and consider what type of furnace is perfect for your home. Our team of heating experts can work with you in ensuring you have a furnace that meets your needs to the last detail.
What Should You Consider Before Installing?
When it comes to making sure you’re getting the right furnace, it’s all about asking questions. Ask your furnace installer the following:
- What Type of Fuel Source is Best? When it comes to furnace installation in Boyertown, there are two main fuel types for you to choose: gas or electric. Gas furnaces are more economical but you may want to consider electric heating if you don’t have a gas line in your home. Electric furnaces can create original heat from electricity, although they’ll cost you more money on bills.
- What System Type is Best? The two main furnace system types are split systems and packaged systems. Split systems are commonly installed in attics or basements complete with a condensing unit, a furnace, and coils that sit atop the furnace. While they can work perfectly, you may not have as much space in your home. Fortunately, packaged systems have heating and cooling features compacted into one outdoor unit.
- How Can You Determine Sizing? Your local contractor who can help you determine the right furnace size by measuring the space in your home. It’s important to consider heating in terms of your needs. If you live alone, you may only need a smaller heating system instead of spending all your money a bigger system that either can’t fit or doesn’t fit in with your budget.
- How Can You Determine Pricing? While you certainly want a high-performing furnace in your home, it’s also important to consider your budget. Please remember that lower price doesn’t automatically translate into lower quality heating. You must balance between model type, heating needs, and budgetary concerns.
- What Incentives Can You Receive? Once you go ahead with furnace installation, you need to know just how you can get money back into your wallet. Ask your furnace installer about any estimates and warranties that will cover the costs of labor and production. Always think of rebates no matter what type of furnace you install!
Contact PW Essig today to learn more on how you can get furnace installation in Boyertown done right!