When you own your own home, it’s important to make the right investments to improve and maintain the property. Replacing your hot water heater in Morgantown is an investment that’s sure to pay off in terms of enhancing both your comfort and your ROI.
You Need to Replace Your Hot Water Heater in Morgantown If…
Of course, a new hot water heater doesn’t come cheap, so it’s important to know whether replacement is your only option. What follows are five signs you need a new hot water heater:
- It’s old. If you own a storage tank water heater, when it gets past 10 years of age, then you’re better off with a newer model. A tankless water heater has a longer life, but if it’s past 15 years, then a replacement would offer you a more energy-efficient solution.
- It doesn’t work at all. If the water heater fails to switch on and the problem isn’t with your electric system, then a replacement is your best option.
- The appliance cycles on and off more than it used to. This is a sign that the thermostat isn’t working, or it could be that the heating element keeps switching off.
- The tank is leaking. If you have a storage tank water heater and you see water pooling beneath it, it’s a sign the tank is leaking and needs to be replaced.
- The water is murky or orange. If the water that comes out of the faucet when you turn on the hot water isn’t clear but instead, a brownish or orange color, it means there’s rust and sediment in the system.
Rely on PW Essig for Hot Water Heater Replacement in Morgantown
If you need a new water heater, then contact the team of specialists at PW Essig right away. We can help you decide what type of water heater is best for your situation—a storage tank model or a tankless model—plus, we’ll remove your old appliance and install your new one for you quickly and cost-effectively. Invest in your home and your comfort, and call PW Essig for hot water heater replacement in Morgantown today!