Air Handler Repair & Replacement in Reading
Faulty Air Handler? Essig Can Help!
The air handler is the component of your AC unit that is ultimately responsible for air circulation. This is an extremely important function so if your air handler is faulty, it can force your system to work twice as hard for sub-par performance. At Essig Plumbing & Heating, our AC experts are trained and certified to diagnose and repair all air conditioning problems, including air handler related issues.
Common Air Handler Problems
With over 80 years of experience in the HVAC industry, our air conditioning techs in Reading have practically seen and repaired every type of air handler issues imaginable.
Below are some of the most common causes of air handler problems:
- Damaged coils-Air conditioning coils actually cool the air. So if your air conditioning system’s coils are dirty or damaged, the air handler will not be able to efficiently circulate cool air as it should.
- Faulty blower- Blowers are responsible for distributing cooled air through the ductwork in your home or business. If the blower’s wiring is in any way damaged, this will also prevent the air handler from appropriately operating.
- Poor electrical connections- Poor electrical connections will naturally cause many problems and must be properly maintained, ideally by a trained professional. Faulty electrical connections may cause a continuous strain on your air handler causing damage due to overuse.
- Clogged air filters- Cleaning and replacing air filters should always be included as part of your regular air conditioning maintenance plan. Dirty air filters cause endless air conditioning problems, making it absolutely worth it to check in and take care of this at least once every two months or so depending on usage. Also, check to make your filters are properly sized and installed.
Benefits of Air Handler Repair & Replacement in Reading
Our air conditioning team at Essig will strive to fix your air handler to get it to work optimally again. However, in some cases when the problem is far too worse than expected, a replacement is the more cost-effective solution.
While the upfront cost of a new air handler can be a bit costly, the benefits include:
- Lower energy bills
- Decreased chance of the need for future repairs
- Extended equipment life
- Peace of mind
We provide upfront pricing along with service guarantees and seasonal rebates. Our expert staff of technicians is committed to meeting your needs in a prompt and professional manner.
If your AC is malfunctioning, don’t hesitate—call us at (610) 557-3302 or fill out our online contact form so we can determine if your problems are air handler related. At Essig, we make it our business to keep you cool!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat Rate Pricing
On-Call 7 Days a Week
Same-Day Service Available
Serving You Since 1938