Reading Drain Cleaning
Clogged Drains Are No Match for Our Experienced Plumbers
In business since 1938, Essig Plumbing & Heating has had plenty of time to perfect the art of drain cleaning. Because of our long history, we completely understand just how troublesome they are for homeowners, and we want to help! Unfortunately, drain clogs can be caused by several different things, from years of dirt buildup to the infiltration of tree roots.
No matter the cause or how bad the clog may seem, our plumbing experts in Reading can handle it with ease. Contact us today!
If you’ve tried every home remedy in the book and plunged your drains so much you never want to look at a plunger again, then it’s time to call in the Essig Plumbing & Heating drain snake team.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- We will first insert our top-of-the-line plumber’s snake into the clogged drain. Once it’s in, it will “corkscrew” through the blockage with a powerful, rotating motion.
- Then, the back of the snake will break up the debris and scrape it off of the pipe’s interior. After it gets broken up, the accumulated matter will be able to flow freely down the drain.
Video Camera Inspection for Your Pipes
Once the drains have been snaked, we always like to perform a video camera inspection to see if anything is left down there. This inspection allows our team of professional plumbers to locate cracks, separations, collapses, or other blockages that could be stopping up your drains. With this inspection, no guesswork is needed, so it saves you time and money during the drain cleaning process.
Water Jetting in Reading & Beyond
If we find a particularly troublesome clog during our camera inspection, we will bust out the water jets.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Our state-of-the-art water jets work by sending high-pressurized water quickly into your pipes to wipe away all that’s blocking your drain. They can cut through any obstruction and are guaranteed to restore your pipes to their original condition.
- The experts at Essig Plumbing & Heating know that no two drains are alike, and so they will always choose the appropriate water pressure for your specific piping. That way, no damage is down to your drain system.
5 Ways To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning in Reading
- Rinse your drains once a month - Just because we don't see our drains, doesn't mean we shouldn't clean them. Be mindful of your drains and rinse them with hot water and vinegar once a month. You can clear out your garbage disposal with ice cubes.
- Put a hair-stopper on your shower drain - Our Reading drain cleaning experts are called to take hair out of the shower drain daily. You can save yourself the hassle and save your drains and pipes from preventable drain cleaning.
- Collect used cooking oils and grease in a milk carton - While it might be easy to simply wash away your cooking oils and grease when you're done cooking, don't. These fatty oils will eventually stick to your pipes and catch passing by food to cause all sorts of blockages.
- Put a lint-trap on your washing machine's drain line - We might think that the dirt and debris from our clothes simply disappear after it's done in the washing machine, but it doesn't. It usually ends up clogging your unit's drain line.
- Don't put the following foods in your garbage disposal - Pasta, celery, coffee grounds, eggshells, and rice should all be discarded in your trash can or you'll be needing the attention of our specialists in drain cleaning in Reading.
$250 Off New A/C Install or New Furnace Install** Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers. **Valid on new A/C install October-February and new furnace installs March-September.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$250 Off Tankless Water Heater Install Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$250 Off Whole Home Water Filtration System Install Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$100 Off Tank Water Heater Install Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jul 22, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat-Rate Pricing
Available 6 Days a Week
Serving You Since 1938