Heat Pump Services in Reading
Knowledgeable Repair, Installation, & Service
As a more cost-effective solution to cooling and heating, heat pumps are designed to move heat from one area to another. By transferring heat from one location to another, heat pumps are able to either cool your home by removing heat from the interior to the exterior or warm your home by transferring heat into your home. Since heat does not need to be created, less energy is used, thus saving you money on operational costs. Our team at Essig Plumbing & Heating offers both repair and installation services for your convenience. Allow our highly-trained professionals to give you the comfort that you deserve.
To learn more about the benefits of installing a heat pump in your Reading home, please contact us at (610) 557-3302.
Common Heat Pump Issues
From time to time, your heat pump will require repairs to be made. At Essig, we have decades of experience helping countless homeowners with all of their heat pump needs. One of the most common problems that may arise with your heat pump is a power failure. If your heat pump does not turn on, there may be an issue with your thermostat or your unit's ability to receive power has been affected.
Some other common problems include:
- The unit's heat production has declined drastically over a period of time
- You notice irregular noises coming from the unit, such as rattling or banging
- Your unit no longer cools down your home, indicating a possible drop in the amount of refrigerant
- During the winter months, the accumulated ice around the unit does not melt during the defrost cycle
- The unit periodically turns off when it should be running
If your unit is experiencing any issues, call our team at (610) 557-3302 right away! Our techs are available for same-day heat pump services in Reading and the surrounding areas throughout Berks and Lehigh Counties.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat Rate Pricing
Available 6 Days a Week
Same-Day Service Available
Serving You Since 1938