Whole House Ventilation Systems in Reading
Breathe Easy with a Properly Ventilated Home
Proper ventilation is critical to your home’s indoor air quality and comfort level. You need a blend of both indoor and outdoor air circulating throughout your home to strike a balance between a temperature and comfort level that is just right. In recent years, however, construction trends have increasingly been defined by an emphasis on energy efficiency, which means newer homes are so tightly built that proper ventilation becomes a problem.
Signs of a Poorly Ventilated Home
If it has nowhere to escape, the air inside your home can become up to ten times more polluted than the air outside.
Below are the most common indicators of a poorly ventilated home:
- Dry skin
- Nasal congestion
- Respiratory issues
- Itchy eyes
- Sore throats
To combat the issue of poor ventilation, today’s homes need whole house ventilation systems that pump in fresh air throughout the day to maintain a healthy indoor environment.
Types of Whole House Ventilation Systems
There are several different types of whole house ventilation systems to choose from. The one that will work best for you will depend on your climate, the age of your home and your budget.
Essig offers a wide selection of ventilation systems for Reading homes including:
- Exhaust-An exhaust ventilation system removes stale, poor quality air from the home. As it extracts indoor air from your house, it is also piping in new air through vents. Typically, exhaust ventilation systems remove air from rooms where moisture and pollutants are most often generated like the kitchen, bathroom, or laundry room.
- Supply- Supply ventilation systems utilize a powerful fan to introduce outside air into the home while air leaks out of the home through holes in the shell, fan ducts, and vents. A typical supply ventilation system introduces fresh air into one or more rooms within the home that residents occupy most often, such as the bedrooms or living room.
- Balanced- A balanced ventilation system works within your current HVAC system to distribute fresh air throughout the living environment. Fresh air supply and exhaust vents can be installed in every room but are primarily focused to supply fresh air to bedrooms and living rooms where people spend the most time.
Benefits of Whole House Ventilation Systems in Reading
As a veteran company in the HVAC industry, we have seen how beneficial whole house ventilation systems are for countless residents and commercial properties.
These benefits include:
- Conditions and ventilates simultaneously- Whole house ventilation systems are highly efficient and multifaceted systems that help ensure that your conditioned air is clean no matter what.
- Requires minimal ductwork- This makes installation relatively easy while also reducing overall costs.
- Easily adjustable- Ventilators may be manually adjusted with ease depending on specific indoor air quality and flow needs.
- Simple maintenance- Like all air conditioning systems, ventilator filters must be cleaned and changed but this can be accomplished without a great deal of interruption.
Call Essig today at (610) 557-3302 or fill out our contact form to learn more about how you and your home can benefit from a whole house ventilation system!
$250 Off New A/C Install or New Furnace Install** Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers. **Valid on new A/C install October-February and new furnace installs March-September.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$250 Off Tankless Water Heater Install Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$250 Off Whole Home Water Filtration System Install Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
$100 Off Tank Water Heater Install Some conditions may apply, cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jul 22, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat-Rate Pricing
Available 6 Days a Week
Serving You Since 1938