Our plumbing Services
- Bathroom Repairs
- Bathroom Products
- Camera Inspection
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Treatment
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Replacement
- Commercial Plumbing
- Faucet Repair & Replacement
- Gas Boiler Services
- Gas Lines
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipe Repair
- UV Water Sterilization
- Water Filtration
- Water Heaters
- Water Jetting
Reading Plumber At Your Service
Fast, Reliable Plumber in Reading for Berks & Lehigh County Residents
Do you have a plumbing service that requires immediate attention? Are you located in the Greater Reading and surrounding Berks County area? If so, you have come to the right place. Essig Plumbing & Heating is your local area plumbing and heating contractor offering same-day priority plumbing service. For more than 80 years and through three generations, our experienced plumbing technicians in Reading take great pride in solving any plumbing challenge.
5 Less Obvious Signs You Need a Plumber
1. Gurgle - This bubbling or gurgling sound that you might hear from your toilet during a warm shower might seem negligible, but it's not. It means that the air in your plumbing system isn't able to get out and needs to go through water to ventilate properly. In this scenario, pressure is building and if you call our Reading plumbing team in time it's just a sewer line cleaning as opposed to repairs.
2. Your faucet won't stop dripping - These water drops might not seem like a big deal, but if you're on a water meter then you will notice the difference when you go to pay your utility bills. It's a quick fix, but don't let all your money go down the drain.
3. A toilet that keeps running - Often this happens because of a chain that becomes unhooked or gets in the way of your flapper's seal. If not, then call in our Reading plumbing squad because there exist a myriad of reasons this could be happening.
4. Flashes of cold water in your hot shower - You might think that a little bit of cold water in your hot shower is no big deal, but it's not normal. It usually means that there's a crack or leak in the tube that brings cold water into your water heater.
5. There are more bugs and animals attracted to your yard - If you have a leak in your sewer line, it might be difficult to notice. But the bugs and animals in your neighborhood will love the added nutrients in your soil and if you notice that they do call in your local Reading plumber.
Reading Plumbing Experts You Can Count on
It is important to us that the job we do in your home is done as if it were done in our own home. You can expect prompt, reliable, and high-quality work that we will stand by. With good old-fashioned customer service, straightforward upfront pricing, and thousands of happy customers, we look forward to serving you and becoming your go-to plumber.
Our plumbers provide the following residential services:
- Leak detection
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater installation
- Pipe and valve repair
- Water filtration
- Water softeners
- Gas pipe repair & installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Sump pumps
- Ejector pumps
- Water leak repair
- Mainline service & repair
- Sewer repair and replacement
- New construction plumbing
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- Toilet service and installation
- Boiler service and installation
- Faucet service and replacement
- Gas appliance hook-up
- Tub service and replacement
- Basement pump-outs
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
Contact our team today to bring in a member of our team and solve your plumbing issue quickly.
4 Things to Look for in a Plumber
1. How much experience they have - Having been in the industry since the 1930s, you'd be hard-pressed to find a plumber team with more experience than Essig Plumbing & Heating.
2. A service plan - If you want to save money on your plumbing & heating, then consider joining our 5 Star Service Plan. It comes with discounts, benefits, maintenance, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
3. Reviews - Being the go-to Reading plumber for so many, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews from our customers over the years and you can read through them here.
4. A blog - Our aim with our blog is to make sure that you're in the know with the latest industry news, trends and best practices. Read through our blogs to stay up to date and make sure to give us a call if you have any questions.
Schedule Service Today!
At the first sight of a plumbing issue, make your first call to Essig Plumbing & Heating. Our team of professional plumbers is ready to help. We are fast, reliable, and on standby for all your plumbing needs 6 days a week.
Our Reading plumbing team can tackle all your plumbing problems! Call (610) 557-3302 now to schedule a service with our expert team.
What Makes Essig Plumbing & Heating Different?
We're Focused On Your Satisfaction
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Involved in Our Community
Upfront & Flat-Rate Pricing
Available 6 Days a Week
Serving You Since 1938